One of the bravest Disney Princesses, Chinese-born Mulan (1998) dresses as a man, in an attempt to save her ill father from being drafted into the Chinese military. With Mushu, her dragon along-side, Mulan uses her smarts to warn off the Huns and meet the dashing Captain Li Shang.
- Dress with velour crossover bodice with shimmer and satin panels and pink and blue piping, plus printed character story panel, sequin trim and tulle frill at neckline. Mock belt in satin with sequin trim and ornate satin flower embellishment at hip
- Full length satin trumpet sleeves
- Satin skirt with glitter printed asymmetrical satin overlay with gold trim on hem
- Plastic tiara with character pendant and plastic jewels
- This is an officially licensed Disney Product