It appears that your cart is currently empty
Lights and Sounds fire engine - Big City Road
This product contains a Button or Coin Cell Battery. A swallowed Button or Coin Cell Battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. DO NOT put in nose or mouth. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital emergency room. DO NOT induce vomiting. DO NOT let child eat or drink until an X-ray can determine if a battery is present. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children.
We're experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19. We're working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible. Please visit https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates for more information.